This accessibility statement applies to The Aural Initiative website: http://aural-initiative.com
This website is run by The Aural Initiative. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
• change colours, contrast levels and fonts
• navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
• zoom in without the text spilling off the screen
• navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
• listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
The website has been developed in accordance with the Web Content Accessibility (WCAG) Guidelines 2.1 Level AA.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website.
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think that we are not meeting accessibility requirements, contact:
The Aural Initiative - firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical information about this website’s accessibility.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
• In some instances HTML is used to format content rather than CSS – WCAG2.1 success criterion 1.3.1
• On some pages WAI/ARIA landmarks are used but not all content is included – WCAG2.1 success criterion 1.3.1
• Some headings are not nested properly – WCAG2.1 success criterion 4.10 Section Headings
We have tested the Aural Initiative website using an automated website content testing tool to test compliance with WCAG 2.1 Level AA.
Preparation of this accessibility statement.
This statement was prepared on 19/03/2021. It was last reviewed on 19/03/2021.
This website was last tested on 19/03/2021. The test was carried out by The Aural Initiative.